Volume 9, Issue 1- Things you will want to know.
Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed – 2 Timothy 2:15
Hello Awana Families,
Wow we are almost there! It has been a great year and you have all worked so hard.
- Closing Awards Ceremonies will be next Wednesday May 10th at 6:05 pm. All clubbers and families join us in the sanctuary as we present the awards that our clubbers have earned throughout this club year. We will also enjoy some memories of this past club year and reflect back on God’s blessings on our Awana club.
- Clubbers be sure to wear your uniform; clubbers will sit with their leaders.
- Family and friends are invited to join the celebration! You don’t want to miss this special night of recognition and smiles, hugs, and High fives! Be sure to bring your cameras!
- Adult Bible Study ~ 6:15 – 7:15 pm
- CHRIST KIDS KLUB (CKK) ~ For Kids Preschool – 6th Grade (Completing) 6:15 ~ 7:15 pm
- Summer Wednesday Youth ~ 6:15 ~ 7:15 pm
Fun lessons, activities and games are planned for this smmer, come have fun hanging out and worship
18 ~ Aubrey B
24 ~ Sarah M
31 ~ Alice L
*If we missed one, please let us know.
Please remember if you do not have a church home you are invited to worship with us! We have Sunday school at 9:15 am, worship services at 10:30 am & 7 pm, and children’s church for preschool thru 6th grade during the 10:30 am service. Our Nursery is available during Sunday School & the 10:30 am worship Service for children ages infant to three. We hope you will join us!
We invite you to come as a visitor and leave as a friend.
SAVE THE DATE!!
Get ready for VBS! Clubbers, Cubbies thru TnT’ers will have so much fun during our week of VBS. Join us July 16-21, 2023 (Sunday – Friday) for our Summer VBS Program. Our theme this year is Spark Studios! Each day, from 6 PM – 8:30 PM, kids will experience a life-changing week filled with Bible lessons, high energy games, incredible music, exciting crafts, yummy snacks, missions, and much more as they learn more about God's Word. The week ends with a special closing ceremony on Friday evening, July 21st, for students and families. Invite your friends or family members to “Spark Studios” VBS! Come join us for a fun filled week of VBS while we dig deep into god’s word! See you there! Children are welcome even if they can’t attend all 6 nights! Mark your calendars for this fun summer adventure!
Registration begins June 1st! Stay tuned for confirmation and further important details.
*NOTE: if our plans change, we will notify you via email.
This has been an amazing year at Awana! Thank you so much for a great club year. We have enjoyed getting to know you, and working with your children, and are excited to see them continue to grow in Christ. Have a great summer! God Bless each one of you as He has blessed us.
WE'LL LOOK FOR YOU IN SEPTEMBER
May 3 ~ Last Awana store for this club year.
May 10 ~ closing ceremonies - Families Welcome
May 17 – Ckk begins.
July 16 ~ 21 ~ Vacation Bible School.
Q. ~ Why did Jimmy throw the clock out the window?
A. ~ Because he wanted to see time fly!
Q. ~ Why didn’t the skeleton go to the dance?
A. ~ She had no body to dance with.
Q: What is the last word in the Bible?