Our Club News –March 2023
Volume 7, Issue 1- Things you will want to know.
What an amazing year so far this year! Clubbers have been working hard finishing sections, learning verses, and growing in their understanding of God as they memorize and apply his word to their lives. It is our prayer that this knowledge will lead them into a personal relationship with him. During this busy time clubbers are having lots of fun in club.
T&T clubbers grades 3rd – 6th (Only are invited to a Lock-In for fun, fellowship, food, games & more.
When: Friday, March 31 – Sat. April 1.
Time: 6 pm – 8 am. RSVP: by March 29 at club
For questions and permission forms see
Mr Tere or Miss Michelle.
Our annual Grand Prix Race is happening Wednesday, March 15. A FEW THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Your clubber has probably come home the last few weeks with a Grand Prix car kit...you can start sanding, shaping, painting, shining, and lubricating...directions are in the kit. If your clubber has not received a car kit, PLEASE get one this week from Co-Commander Michelle before or after club. Hurry time is short!
- Check in night is next Wednesday, March 8th during club. All racers must bring their cars in for technical inspection (weighed, measured, & checked in). Once registered, all cars will be impounded by our Commanders until after the race. Awards will be given for design and speed. Adults can race as well, bring your car.
- Wednesday, March 15th is race day. Dinner is @ 5:30 for $2 per person, race starts at 6:05 pm.
- Cubbies do not need to purchase car kits they will be racing special cars in their racing class.
Clubbers, Invite your Families to come cheer you on for this fun racing event. We would love to have them come and join us for this fun time of fellowship and competition.
Need help getting your prize car ready for the upcoming race? We’re having a "Pit Party" on Sunday, March 12th, to assist you in getting your car ready for the race. There will be no club activities that afternoon other than helping prepare cars, so parents are requested to stay with their clubber
during this time.
Thank you to all who donated cans of soup and nonperishable items to our pantry for this February theme night. Great job! The soup will go a long way towards warming those who receive it this winter. It is a small way of helping others, and perhaps make someone’s day a little bit more Super!
SAVE THE DATE!!! Kids are invited to VBS the best week of their summer!
VBS 2022 is happening July 16-July 21 (Sunday – Friday)!
GRAB YOUR MICS AND GET READY TO JAM!
VBS 2022 takes kids to Spark Studios where they will spark their imagination and kick their creativity into high gear! They will learn that God’s creativity didn’t stop in Genesis. The Master Artist is working to redeem, reclaim, and transform us—His creation—to the original design He planned for us. Kids will
have fun, all while learning that we are His workmanship (Eph. 2:10) and a masterpiece in process.
Join us this summer as we explore being created in Christ and designed for God’s purpose!
*Note: if our plans change, we will notify you via email.
March 11 Bentley B.
March 23 Noah L
March 29 Sylas D
*If we missed one, please let us know.
Sunday services are at 10:30 am & 7:00 pm. children’s church for preschool thru 6th grade during the 10:30 am service. Sunday school for all ages begins at 9:15 a.m.
We hope you will join us! We invite you to come as a visitor and leave as a friend.
March 1 –Store #2 Opens.
March 8 – Nickels & Dimes Night- Clubbers bring nickels and dimes to help make a change.
March 12 – Spring forward - Remember to set your clocks forward 1 hour
March 15 – Grand Prix Race
March 31 – T&T Lock-in 6 pm – 8 am
Q. How does the ocean say hello?
A. It waves.
Q. Why did the dog do so well in school?
A. Because he was the teacher’s pet!
Q: A taxi driver is going down a one-way street
the wrong way, and passes at least 10 cops.
Why is she not caught?
* Tell Mr. Tere the answer for store points.