Spin Kemp Christian Preschool
December 2022 Parent Newsletter
I feel like this holiday season quickly approached. I do hope you all have a relaxing Christmas break and remember the true meaning of the season
Just a few reminders and upcoming events:
- Tuition is due by Monday, December 5th. If you haven’t paid your supply fee, please do!
- January tuition envelopes will go home once we return from Christmas break. Tuition will be due by Monday January 9.
- Grinch Day is Monday, December 5th! We’d love to see the kids dressed in green, or maybe some will sport Cindy Lou who hair! Be creative, but don’t feel like you need to rush out to buy anything.
- Happy Birthday Jesus Party/Christmas party will be on Wednesday, December 14th.
- Christmas break is from Monday. December 19th- January 2nd.
- Change of clothes, please make sure you update your child’s change of clothes to seasonally appropriate items
- Our Early Beginner class took a little break and will be restarting on Wednesday, January 3, 2023. If you know someone with a child that is 2 ½ to 3 ½ and fully potty trained, please send them our way.
Again, I hope you all have a blessed Christmas and New Year!
Carol Boersma, Preschool Director
Miss Schroder and Mrs. McElroy’s Middlers
So we will be continuing on with the letter C, colors red and green, triangles, and reviewing 1-10 and 11.
December 5 we will have a Grinch Day so remember to wear green or your Grinch shirt, if you have one. We will be having a special snack that day and playing some games.
Christmas Party is Wednesday, December 14, please look for the snack sign up.
Friday, December 16 is also PJ Day.
Christmas Break is December 19 thru January 2, we return on Tuesday, January 3.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
Miss. Schroder and Mrs. McElroy
This school year is definitely moving along quickly. The kids are doing great and getting quite comfortable in the classroom and with their classmates. It is really fun to see the friendships that are evolving.
This month is going to be short and BUSY! To start the month, we will be having a Grinch Day (Monday, December 5th) with all things Grinch! We will also have our class Christmas party on Wednesday, December 14th. We will then close out the month with a pajama and movie day about Christmas (Friday, December 16th). Please keep an eye on Class Dojo for additional details on all events.
We have experienced quite the sickness in our classroom already.
I understand that keeping routine is important and that school is important. However, if the kids are showing any kind of sickness, please be considerate of the other students and staff and keep them home. This will help keep our classroom healthier, thus the kids being kept healthier.
Mrs. Nowak and Mrs. Martell