prayer of 3:14-21 – for Endowment
1. We should pray for Strength. (14-17a)
a. strengthened in your inner being
b. strengthened according to the riches of His glory
c. strengthened with power through His Spirit
d. strengthened to allow Christ to dwell in our hearts through faith
2. We should pray for Love. (17b-19a)
a. We need to be rooted and established in love.
b. We need to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ.
c. We need to know the love which surpasses knowledge.
3. We should pray for Fullness. (19b-21)
a. We need to be filled with all the fullness of God.
b. We need to be filled with His glory.
7 truths of verse 20
1. Our Lord is able to do things.
2. Our Lord is able to do what we ask.
3. Our Lord is able do what we think.
4. Our Lord is able to do all we ask or think.
5. Our Lord is able to do more than we ask or think.
6. Our Lord is able to do immeasurably more than we ask or think.
7. Our Lord does it through the power that is already in us.