1. Failure of the Israelites to complete the conquest of Canaan.
Consequences a. hindered the unification of the tribes
b. doors opened for other nations to take back possession of the land
c. the Jews became susceptible to the worship of false gods
2. Establishment of apostate religious practices
3. Diminishing of their quality of leadership
1. Apostasy – Sin
2. Oppression – Suffering
3. People crying out to God – Supplication
4. God delivering them – Salvation
1. Romans 3:23 We have chosen another way besides God's way.
2. Romans 6:23 There are always consequences to sin.
3. Romans 10:13 No one is going to cry out for help unless he realizes he needs help.
4. Romans 5:8
Romans 10:9 God has raised up a Deliverer once and for all.