The Church is identified because we share the same blood.
Paul's assumptions about the Church (1)
1. mutual encouragement from being joined together
2. special comfort in the most difficult of times
3. fellowship in the Spirit that is different and unique from other friendships
4. expressing tenderness and compassion
1. Be united in love and Spirit and purpose. (2)
Our purpose Freely worshiping
Unifying the Body of Christ
Inviting our neighborhood
2. Look out for the interests of others. (3-4)
Who is going to go first?
The Church is a place of intensive care.
How to do it
We must have the attitude of Jesus. (5)
It has to start with listening.
No one is insignificant!