- Remember who God is:
• “I act and who can reverse it?”
• The message: Don’t live independent of me, but in dependence on me!
2. Forget the Past
• Remember but forget?
• “In one sense we are to remember the past by remembering what God has done for us, while at the same time forsaking our past failures and shortcomings looking ahead instead to the future God has in store for us.” from David Guzek
• We have been called by name, we will not be forsaken!
• Message: We must learn from the past.
3. A New Hope.
• God offers us hope!
• Not only does God promise something new, He promises to bring us there.
• “I don’t know what the future holds, but I know the One who holds the future.”
• Message: We must learn from the past and trust God for the future.