1. They had a serious conversation about Jesus Christ. (13-16)
We need an open discussion and genuine consideration about Christ.
2. They declared some serious convictions about Jesus Christ. (17-20)
It's impossible to just ignore the claims.
3. They shared some serious concerns about Jesus Christ. (21-24)
Most of us have had to ask those very hard questions that unbelievers ask.
4. They accepted some serious criticism from Jesus Christ. (25-26)
The only way to get past those questions is to acknowledge the fact that you have sinned and fallen short of God's glory.
5. They received some serious instruction from Jesus Christ. (27)
If you want the burning in your heart to return again and again, then you will do all that you can to receive
instruction from the Word of God.
We, too can have a greater passion and power in our witness. (33-35)
We, too can have an increased joy and hunger to worship God in fellowship with other believers. (52)