The contrast between life in the world and life in the Church should be so startling to you that you are shaken into reality.
2. God's presence should break you up!
The fact of God in your midst should break you of your own self-sufficiency and belief that you can handle life on your own.
3. God's presence should wake you up!
Do something that will alert you to His presence.
4. God's presence should take you up!
Everything we do in a worship service is really a prayer.
Aspects of prayer
The prayer of the Jerusalem church
1. With Praise rather than for Pity
2. For Power, not Protection