Relationships to other people Relationship to God
1. Share a meal The Lord's Supper
(I Corinthians 11:26)
It is a way to commune personally with God at His table.
2. Enter into conversation Prayer (Matt. 6:8)
God has chosen to root his power in our shared concern.
3. Hear stories The Bible is the story of Jesus.
The Bible is a personal book. (II Timothy 3:14-18)
4. Get to know their family If we want to love God, we must love His family (I John 4:21-5:1)
A person can never be content in his relationship with Jesus until he comes to grips with his spiritual family.
5. Learn about their work In order to get to know God better, it is important to be involved in His work.
His work is to transform people into beings who will reign with Christ one day.
All these elements of relationships are connected to each other.