II Corinthians 6:1-2; 7:1-4
Experiencing God's grace in your life makes a difference in the way you not only treat others, but in your attitude about others.
Living Without Grace
1. We make comparisons. (6:3-4)
Wouldn't you rather be valued for who you are, rather than how you stack up?
2. We attach labels. (6:8-10)
All of our labels are relative to ourselves.
3. We place expectations. (6:11-12)
The best of relationships are based on grace, not performance.
Living With Grace
1. Sin becomes the enemy, not people. (7:1)
There will be a day when God will call you to pull out those qualities of compassion, forgiveness, and kindness.
2. You give people space. (7:2-4)
This solves the problems of living without grace.