1. Appearance of Jesus' face
There is an outward effect from the inward change.
2. Appearance of Jesus' clothes
His righteousness turn our filthy rags into glistening white linen.
3. Appearance with Jesus of Moses and Elijah
Moses: representative figure for the Law
Elijah: representative figure for the prophets
Moses: dead in Christ will be raised
Elijah: those alive at His coming will be raptured
4. To glimpse the kingdom of God, you have to focus on the
death of Jesus Christ.
The cross is the most positive thing we can say about God.
5. Appearance of the cloud, which overshadowed them.
This represents the very presence of God.
“When it looks like you've lost it all, and you haven't got a prayer, Jesus will still be there.”