1. God is able to Save. (Hebrews 7:25)
Coming to Him in faith is not only all we have to do, that's all we can do. (Ephesians 2:8)
No one is beyond saving.
No one is deserving of being saved.
Anyone can be saved.
2. God is able to Soothe. (Hebrews 2:18)
He's the only One who knows what it's like to never have fallen to Satan's ploys. (Hebrews 4:15)
3. God is able to Subdue. (Philippians 3:20-21)
Only God can transform a person from within.
4. God is able to Sustain. (Psalm 55:22)
a. God is there to give you everything you need in any situation.
b. Everything that we do for ourselves is simply not enough.
5. God is able to Stabalize. (Jude 24-25)
Even though God changes things, He Himself never changes. (I Peter 5:10)