2. Jesus knew the joy of being in perfect harmony with the will of God. (10)
Obedience brings joy.
3. Jesus knew the joy of giving. (13)
We can “lay down” our lives for others by the giving of time, or of a listening ear, or the use of our talents, or the giving of words of encouragement and support.
4. Jesus knew the joy of helping others to know God the Father. (15)
All you have to say is what you know.
5. Jesus knew the joy of having faith in God's power and goodness. (16)
If we are bearing fruit for His kingdom, that is what is going to add power to our prayers.
6. Jesus knew the joy of a heavenly home that awaited Him when His work accomplished. (16:22-24)
John 17:13 “I say these things,.... so that they may have the full measure of my joy.