The important thing is to get back up.
1. Destructive Mental Attitude (vs. 2-5)
These thoughts only serve to immobilize you.
2. Determined Enemies (10-11)
Everyone has someone in their life who wants to see them fall.
3. Disloyal Friends (12-14)
The closer the friendship, the greater the chances for feelings of betrayal.
4. Desire to Escape (6-8)
If you're focused on running, you're not focuses on the job God has called you to do.
Promises to Clear the Hurdles
1. Talk to God and He will hear you. (17)
2. Cast your cares on Him, and He will
sustain you. (22)
3. Trust in God, and He will save you.