Matthew 12: 38-50
1. “I have to see it to believe it.”
vs. 38 “we want to see a miraculous sign from you.”
This attitude masks a willful determination not to believe.
We do not need more proof of God's power before making a decision to trust Him.
2. “I've got to clean up my life first.”
Our mistake is thinking our discipline earns us God's favor.
Wrong order Right order
1. clean up your life 1. Give your life to God
2. Give your life to God 2. Let Him clean up your life
3. So He can use it 3. Then He'll use it
vs. 45 “the final condition of that man is worse than the first.”
3. “I'll just watch from a distance.”
vs. 50 “For whoever does the will of My Father n heaven is My brother and sister and mother.”
There is no “inside track” in His Kingdom.
Don't miss out on what God has for you!