Praise defines and completes your relationship with God
2. Praising God acquaints you with His work.
Our perspective is shaped to see things more the way God sees them.
Praising God changes your faith, what you believe and know about God.
It changes your perspective, what you think and understand about God's work.
It changes your behavior, how you act and live your life for the Lord.
3. If it is really important to you to praise God , you will pay a price for that to happen. (John 12:1-8)
To give generously to God may seem extravagant and impulsive to others, but it certainly honors God.
You can give of your time.
You can give of your attention.
Whatever you do, you can do your best. (I Corinthians 10:31)
1. Praise God and you will find your own faith renewed.
2. Praise God, and you will find your own perspective re-shaped.
3. Praise God and you will experience your own life energized.