1. Forget about winning a popularity contest. (4)
\No matter how well you do your job, there will be people who complain.
2. Forget about succeeding on your own. (14, 16)
It takes a group of people to get a job done effectively.
3. Forget about giving up. (15)
If you want to be effective, you have to be committed to the task.
4. Forget the meaning of the word “impossible.” (21-23)
With God, there is no such thing as a no-win scenario.
5. Forget about settling your own scores. (33-34)
It's not your job to get revenge or to teach people lessons.
6. Forget about trying to control everything. (29)
The goal is to have a situation where others are taking initiative and responsibility.