1. The entire age of the Church was totallynunforeseen in the Old Testament.
2. The church as the Bride of Christ. (Eph. 5:22-30)
Marriage is to be compared to the Church, not the other way around.
3. Concept of the indwelling Christ. (26-27)
Jesus can actually indwell our lives and make us brand new creations. (II Cor. 5:17; Rom. 8:16: Gal. 2:20;
II Peter 1:4: I Tim. 3:16; Col. 2:3)
4. The gospel is just as much for the Jews as it is for the Gentiles. (Rom. 11:25)
The hardening of the Jews is only temporary.
5. The removal of the church from the world. (I Cor. 15:51; I Thess. 4:15-17; Phil 3:20)
The promise of the transformation of our bodies offers a wonderful hope to us in this life.
What to do with the Mystery
1. We are stewards of the mystery. (I Cor. 4:1)
Our job is to keep the content of the mystery intact.
2. We are administrators of the mystery. (Eph. 3:8)
We need to go and tell people about Jesus and salvation.