1. He wants us to have unity. (20)
Christ has made us one.
Unity has more to do with the attitudes of individuals within the Church.
2. He wants us to have His likeness. (21)
We can still learn of Him by discovering His revelation of Himself to us.
3. He wants us to have His testimony. (21)
You who believe today are here because somebody, sometime, brought you to church or told you about Jesus.
4. He wants us to have His glory. (22-24)
Every time we pray, we sense a part of His glory.
Every time we really worship, every time we follow His example, every time we witness, there is glory.
5. Jesus wants us to know that we are loved. (26)
Jesus prays that you will cling to that, and that you will let that knowledge make a difference in your life.