I Peter 2:4-8
Some choose not to follow too closely.
2. We are all disciples in the same school with one Master. (II Timothy 4:2-3)
Some make more progress than others.
3. We are all children in the same family with one Father. (John 11:52)
Some remain as spiritual babies. (I Cor. 3:1)
4. We are all stones in the same house with one foundation. (I Peter 2:4-8)
Some crumble against the pressures of the world.
5. We are all members in the same body with one Head. (Ephesians 4:15-16)
Some members do not work properly.
6. We are all the bride in the same glory with one Bridegroom. (Ephesians 5:25-29)
Some are not as faithful as others.