1. Pre-existence (Hebrews 1:2-3)
Christ's exaltation is not a reward, but it is a resumption of the position of equality with God.
2. Humanity (Hebrews 2:7-9)
The fact that Christ is seated at the right hand of God testifies that His work has been completed.
3. Priesthood (Hebrews 8:1-6, 7:25, I John 2:1)
At the right hand of God, Jesus is in a position to continue to perform the functions of a priest.
4. Pilgrimage (Hebrews 12:1-3)
One word description of Christ – better!
Christianity not only remains intact in the midst of modern world views, but it rises above them.
How we can exalt the Lord
1. Worship (Psalm 99:5)
2. Testimony (Psalm 118:15-17)
3. Your body (Phil. 1:20, I Cor. 6:20)