1. Through your troubles, you encounter people that otherwise you would not have met.
2. Others really listened to the words that Paul and Silas sang and prayed.
3. Suicide is never the answer to anything.
4. The most important question: “what must I do to be saved?”
5. Getting saved is not a complicated thing.
6. Baptism is only for those who have believed what Jesus has done for us.
7. There is often a chain reaction when someone gets saved.
8. The doors God opened were for the salvation of souls.
9. This story is an example of what God can do to free the captive and save the lost.