1. Disease and suffering are not a part of the right and natural order of things.
As long as there is sin, there will be sickness.
Jesus came to make things as they were supposed to be.
2. We see total dependence on God's divine power.
Prayer brings healing.
3. Faith is the one and only requirement on our part.
At times, God chooses to manifest His power, not by curing the sickness, but by working in the midst of the sickness.
4. God's purpose is to work to produce this faith.
He wants each of us to walk personally with Him.
5. Christ sought out the cooperation of others.
The prayers of people in behalf of others are an important part of God's process of healing.
6. Entire healing is a process, which takes place over time.
That process is every bit of a miracle as an instantaneous healing.
7. Jesus' healing touch is indiscriminate.
We all need healing.