Examples of lost joy
1. being defeated Peter (Luke 22)
2. being disillusioned Moses (Exodus 2)
3. feeling drained Elijah (I Kings 19)
4. being empty David (II Sam.11)
5. being opposed Paul (II Cor. 1)
6. being intimidated spies (Numbers 13)
7. being distorted Lot (Genesis 13)
Principles to restore joy
making time for sanctuary
Sabbath is not a luxury, it is a commandment.
2. Influence of fellow-believers
Seek out those special people who give you strength, who will tell you the truth and be an
encouragement to you.
There is a cycle of ministry in the Body of Christ.