“Him who has the sharp double-edged sword.” (Hebrews 4:12)
1. The Roman capital of Asia
2. where parchment was invented
3. Neokoros- “temple warden”
4. temples for Greek gods
“where Satan has his throne” (13)
1. holding fast to His name
2. did not renounce their faith, even in the midst of persecution
1. held to the teaching of Balaam
2. held to the teaching of the Nicolatians
Consequence for not repenting- we will face God's Word.
1. Hidden manna=living bread which came down from heaven
2. White stone with a new name= redeemed position we have through a relationship with Christ
We live in a time and place where it is easy to compromise our stand.