I Samuel 25:23-29
1. Accept the blame. (24)
Three little words everyone likes to hear: It's my fault!
Jesus- “God made Him who had no sin to be sin for us: (II Corinthians 5:21)
2. Look at the situation from a perspective different from your own. (28-31)
When conflicts arise, ask:
- Will any of this matter tomorrow?
- How will my actions today affect the others in my life tomorrow?
- Have I looked at the conflict from a perspective different from my own?
3. Put the situation in God's hands. (36-39)
Humility means letting go after you've done what needs to be done.
Jesus- “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.” (Luke 23:34)