1. He was the well-beloved son of his father.
2. He lived with his father until he was sent to his brethren.
3. He was willing to go.
4. He brought back a bad report about his brothers to his father.
5. The hatred from his brothers increased when he told them he would would day hold an exalted position over them.
6. Judah sold him for pieces of silver.
7. He new existence began with great temptation.
8. His punishment was a place of death.
9. He was raised from the place of death by the only one who could.
10. After being exalted to power, he took a Gentile bride.
11. No one could be saved except by going through him.
12. He delivered all things into the king's hands.