Examples: Exodus 17:8-13; Daniel 10:10-15
1. Spiritual Warfare requires continual prayer.
“praying on all occasions” is:
a. constant communication with God
b. not just at legalistic time slots
c. taking everything to God in prayer
d. living with a keen awareness of eternity
e. for all of us
2. Spiritual Warfare requires varied prayer.
Varied situations call for various types of prayer.
3. Spiritual Warfare requires Spirit-led prayer.
a. We are to pray “in the Spirit.”
b. allowing the Holy Spirit to guide you as you pray.
c. The Holy Spirit intercedes for us.
d. The Holy Spirit is a powerful force.
1. tells us what to pray
2. energizes our prayers
4. Spiritual Warfare requires watchful prayer.
“pray with our eyes open”
examples: Nehemiah 4:9; Matt. 13:33; Mark 14:38
5. Spiritual Warfare requires persevering prayer.
Keep praying until we have the answer or until we feel the release of the Holy Spirit.
6. Spiritual Warfare requires intercessory prayer.
a. Pray for all the saints.
b. Pray for pastors and leaders.
c. Pray for boldness.