To doubt God's love, holiness and righteousness means that you have moved away from Him.
The Jews were the chosen vessel to show how God offers salvation to all who would receive it.
Three areas of disobedience for the Jews
1. Substandard sacrifices (1:7-9)
“you profane My name.” (1:12)
2. The men were divorcing their wives and marrying pagan women. (2:11-16)
3. Tithes and offerings (3:7-10)
1. Our lives are to be a living sacrifice, offering the best of what we have to give to Him, not what we have left over.
2. Next to our commitment to God, the deepest commitment we can make is a commitment of marriage.
3. If you're not tithing, you are not honoring God.
If you don't tithe, you are robbing God.
If you don't tithe, you're not really thankful.
God's love and mercy do not give us an excuse to justify our actions which disobey His law.
Chapter 4- Jesus is coming again. He wants to turn your hearts toward Himself.