1. They took God for granted, became complacent, comfortable, and returned to how the world operates.
Have we been found complacent? Self-centered, idolatrous, in sin? What are we worshiping?
Romans 2:4 “Or do you presume on the riches of His kindness and forbearance, and patience, not knowing that God's kindness is meant to lead you to repentance.
2. Yet even now, God is warning us!
We know His judgment is coming, so why don't we listen to His warning?
3. Today, we are being called to live radically for Jesus Christ.
Does your life give testimony to the work of Christ in your life?
II Cor. 13:5- “Examine yourselves, to whether you are in the faith.”
4. Yet even now, there is hope. (I John 1:9)
Christian, repent of your idleness.
To the unbeliever, right now is your chance?
5. We all have a response to God's message.
______ I've repented of _____________. (what God is speaking to you)
______ I've given my life or rededicated my life to Christ.
______ I praise God for _______________________________.